An eco-responsible kayak trip down the meandering Eure: a convivial moment in the open air and a great action for the preservation of the river.
YOU WILL LIKE / HIGHLIGHTS :
- The calm and beauty of the unspoilt landscape of the Eure Valley
- Our joint participation in the preservation of this magnificent natural heritage
THIS OFFER INCLUDES :
- Equipment hire for ½ day: kayak or two-seater canoe, canister, paddle, life jacket
- Transport to and from the base
- Provision of bags for waste collection
- Refreshments on return to base (for participants in the operation!)
RATES: From : 32,00 € per person, from 2 to 10 persons 16,00 € per child (from 6 to 10 years old if placed between two adults in a canoe)
Made navigable thanks to Vauban, the Eure is a river that rises in the Perche region of Normandy and stretches for 225 km. For centuries, it has continued to shape the life of mankind until it has become a beautiful example of preserved natural heritage. The river offers a magnificent wilderness setting that appeals to all lovers of change of scenery and white water sports.
With our partner, we offer you a 10km self-guided canoeing trip: a friendly half-day todiscover the flora and fauna as the river meanders.
To combine leisure and respect for the environment, we suggest you get involved in the preservation of the river. The principle is simple, during your descent on the Eure,you collect the waste present on your way to bring them back to the base. A fun way to contribute to the preservation of the valley's ecosystem while having a good time.
In exchange, a nice cold local beer will be waiting for all volunteers at the base as a reward!
- May 2021-October 2021, daily
- Subject to availability
- Activity accessible to all levels (from 6 years old)
- Provide appropriate clothing: closed shoes, sportswear, change clothes
- RDV: Eure Valley
THIS OFFER DOES NOT INCLUDE :
- Visits or activities not mentioned above